Wednesday, April 11, 2012

One of a Kind Shoes

So today I decided that I want a pair of shoes that no one else on this planet has. SO... I made them :)!   I started out with a plain white pair of shoes, ribbon, a broach, bows, and swarovski crystals  bought from Michaels.

I first put the broach on by stabbing a hole in the back of the shoe  and wiring the broach to secure it. I then used industrial strength super glue to double secure the broach and the bow

I then cut the lace rose ribbon in half and super glued it to the outside lining of the shoe.
It was cute but it wasn't unique enough so I added addition roses to the platform part of the shoe.
I liked them but I felt the back needed more. Even though I only bought one spool of ribbon it was enough to cover the heel part of the shoe so I did just that.

I placed swarovski crystals equally all the way around the shoe and VOILA I have a one of the kind shoe to wear! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment